I don't know why I didn't take any of G. Probably because I was running around like a crazy lady trying to get everyone ready. Nate had to go to the church early to help with the Young Men's booth.
B.A. has wings, but she couldn't wear them in the car. I told her she and Rhon should switch costumes because that is more like real life. I know that is mean. But she had to see it coming. Right, B.A.?
I tried putting eye liner on Mads. He didn't like it. When I sprayed his hair, he didn't like it. But when he realized he can wear a costume, say trick or treat and he gets a bag full of candy, he was having the time of his life. Tomorrow should be fun.
I am thinking getting the kids ready for Halloween more than once a year is a dumb. I don't think I can do it tomorrow. I can already feel the stomach ache of stress coming on.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I missed you at trunk or treat. Maybe I will run into you on the streets tomorrow.
I'm right there with you - I'm really dreading tomorrow and I have to do it solo!
Your kids look AWESOME. I especially love your little punk rocker :)
Oh those are so cute and so much fun! I am so jealous I'm not up there to take my kids trick or treating! It would be so much fun to be up there! :)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Mads' costume!
Post a Comment