Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Regular

Don't you hate it when of all the millions of toys you have scattered around your house, this is what your baby chooses to play with.  

I think he might have lost interest by now, but for about a week, I cleaned these up about 10 times a day.  He knew right where they were and went straight for them.

If you vote for me over at Blokthoughts, I could win an iPod.  Sweet!

7 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey girl...that is too funny...maybe we should have had one of those handy when we were trying to get him to smile in his individual pictures! lol!

Aspen said...

Brynlie has been doing the same thing this past month. (Same brand, same size!) I've even debate about posting about how many I've gone through this past month even though I don't have a regular (.), but decided against it. BTW...I found a blog today and I'm pretty sure that without naming names she was talking about you and I.

Sheri said...

Atleast he's too young to ask what it is...

binks said...

Awww - so cute. Let's talk when he finds the vibrator.

Deb said...

That is so funny! He is so darn cute I want to squeeze him!

rachel's thoughts said...

Hey you,
My internet as been on the fritz lately, so I just read your comments. I know what you mean about time flying. Especially holiday months. I can't believe I only have a couple more weeks to get costumes together. We will just keep trying. I have a couple of ideas...I thought maybe we could do FHE at the "Western Park" or every year we like to go up in the mountains and have a campfire and explore.
We will talk soon..
Rachel

Tawnie said...

just hope that he doesn't find them when they have been used!!! ( I speak from SCREAMING experience ) He is so cute!! Oh I did see him dance on Sunday...I do too want to squeeze him. What a cute bunch you have!