
All the kids love snow. On Saturday morning there was snow all over the ground and rooftops. It always looks so pretty. Last year Mads didn't get too into it because he was so young. So it was cool to see how excited he was. He kept asking to go outside. This picture is from when he went outside on his own, without permission. Dare kept asking if we could go sledding. We would tell her there wasn't enough snow, but she would see that it kept falling and say, "We
can go sledding today." No one played in it because there was never enough. But it was coming down in big, fluffy, slow-falling flakes.
G thought it was pretty cool too. He just stood at the window and watched. I wish I would have been fast enough to get a picture while he was watching, but if you look closely at this bottom picture, you can see a big stream of drool going down the window. Yup, that's G's drool. Awesome.

It snowed a lot on Sunday too. I think the first snow fall is fun. It's the snow falls where I have to shovel for and hour or two that sucks.
4 comments:
You, shovel snow??? I thought your awesome neighbor 2 houses up did it for you??? That footprint in the snow is priceless and yes I can see the drool. I really like your blog, and this is Cody not Suzy typing, although she loves your blog, too!
I'm jealous! I wish we had seasons! We just get warm and hot here.
Snow is why I like living in AZ. It's so pretty. but it's too cold for me.
Okay footprint in the snow! Awesome! so cute...
About the comment on my posts...yes, I did laugh...but then it made me sick...because I had to think about how it WAS out there...
Sometimes ignorance is bliss...in my case, not in theirs! :)
Post a Comment