*** G had some firsts. ***
First word: "Hi" accompanied by his one-of-a-kind wave. It's sideways, like he is waving away a bad smell. And his hand is limp, so it kind of just flops back and forth. It's worth seeing for sure.
First bout with mashed potatoes: I think the potatoes got the best of him. Ah well, G. Maybe next time.
First time pointing: He walks around pointing and shouting for a good 30-40 minutes, twice a day. Okay, I don't know how long or often it is, but it is a lot.
First welcome: For 3 days in a row now, he has heard the garage door open, walked over to the door, and waited for Nate to walk in. When Nate comes in, he demands to be picked up. This is followed by some hugs, patting, and kisses.
First tooth: On top. He already has two on the bottom. I think this is my favorite baby look. It is so hillbilly-ish.
First time wearing pants and shoes: He doesn't like it. He just fell over and laid there.
*** B.A. will drink vinegar. ***
She has done this since she has been able to drink. No kidding. This is a salad bowl with apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. That's it. She loves it.
3 comments:
I really think wards should stop having chili cook-offs and start having salsa mix-offs.
I think I will make it my mission to single-handedly make this happen in the state of AZ.
Yum...the salsa does look YUM! I can't believe she drinks VINEGAR...lol...that's crazy.
And I can't wait to see his hillybillish look! :)
I'm kicking myself that we didn't make Nate cook of us...seriously. And I'm right on board with Liz's idea - I'm constantly searching for good salsa (nothing beats Mattas)
Post a Comment