We went to the mountains to enjoy the changing colors, and the falling leaves.
I love this picture. The the girls are posing and loving the camera, while Mads distanced himself, and is looking so cool and chill.
Nate is holding G behind the other kids. He looks concerned.
Action shot. A bit posy, but fun nonetheless.
***** ***** *****
9 comments:
Look at your kids in jackets! We still don't have jacket weather here, but it is alot cooler.
Those are so cute and I love the colors in the fall up there...I miss it!
Ummm, we already went to the mountains. Do something original. Just kidding, you guys are a cute family.
Who are these bratty comments from? Cody or Suzy? Cuz it's on... and I need to know who to target.
We are in jacket weather in Illinois, but the leaves are just starting to turn. I can't wait, autumn is one of my fave seasons (2nd to spring). I miss the mountains and the view from our street. Keep having fun!
Cute blog...hope you don't mind we checked it out..found you from Janica's.
I love fall! How cute!
You have the cutest kids. Every time I see your blog I think (Oh that would be so fun to have all my kids close in age) then I think of even trying to get pregnant right now and I have a panic attack.
They are beautiful!!!
Those pictures are great! Again, I am jealous of the seasons!
Post a Comment