Halloween could be our favorite time of the year. We like all the fun crafts, and fun baking. The kids love going to the pumpkin patch and picking their own pumpkins to carve. I think this year was the find-the-biggest-pumpkin-you-can year. So we have four huge pumpkins and one little one for G (since Nate and I picked his). I told them that if they get huge ones, they have to help me clean them out.
We live in a great neighborhood. Every year around Halloween we have been "Booed". A family leaves a anonymous treat outside your door, and you are supposed to leave a treat for two other families. I has become even more fun since we have let the girls do it by themselves. We let them pick the families, and make a treat. Then we drive to the house. Nate and I sit in the car and watch as they leave the treat, knock, and scramble to find a hiding spot. I can't help but laugh. B.A. came back to the car and told us how fast her heart was beating. They love this. This has become my favorite Halloween tradition.
3 comments:
We've been "booed" the last 2 years. My boys love it too :)
We were boo-ed today! I am excited to watch my babies trying to knock and run. Last year Abe lost a shoe!
I love Halloween too! It is the beginning of all of the holidays to come.
Post a Comment