Mads needed some of his own "dress-up" clothes. So I went out and bought him this, a Batman mask, and an army man hat. It's a little big, but he likes it.

Nate is showing him again with some much needed help.
**** **** ****
Bedtime for Mads has become a routine.
Me- "Mads, time for bed."
Mads- "Noooo!"
Me- "Don't say no to me. Get in bed."
Mads- "Noooo!"
Nate- "Come here, Bud. I'm going to take you to bed."
Mads- "No. Me do it."
Nate- "Yeah. Let me walk you in there."
Mads- as he is getting his blanket "Me do it!"
Nate- "No. I'll do it. Let me take you."
Mads- as he is walking toward his room "Nooo! I'll do it."
Nate- in faux resignation "Okay."
Then Nate looks over at me with a knowing smile. We do this every night, and every night I laugh. Sooner or later he will become wise to it, but right now it is effective and entertaining.
3 comments:
Max could've totally taught Mads some spidey moves!
Oh gosh, I laughed so hard at that...reverse psychology ALWAYS works on Max.
both the mens in my life are spidey fans...
I was looking for your follow me linky thing and didnt see it...but i think i figured out how to add you...
Okay...that is adorable...especially because it is so big on him!
And any technique to get the kiddo's to bed is classic...but that is so funny that we as parents get a kick out of using reverse psychology! lol!
Post a Comment