B.A. didn't have candy until she was at least 2. Rhon was the same way. But ever since then, they have just gotten younger and younger. There is no way I would have given a sucker to a 11 month old 7 years ago. Does this mean the story of his life will be getting away with things he shouldn't? It gets harder and harder to say no.
It made him so happy. He kept pulling it out of his mouth and showing everybody. Like, look at what my irresponsible mom gave me. It tastes so good. I will probably never eat broccoli again! He wasn't even messy. He was very efficient.
2 comments:
I think Evan had his first piece of candy at 6 months. To my credit, it was his sneaky grandpa that gave it to him.
Those pictures are adorable and hilarious at the same time :)
I HATE suckers and was the same way with the older two about NOT having any and the begging for them every time we go to the credit union is ridiculous but I have too been finding myself give in. Tyler at 11 months has now had a half dozen..that is the same count as the other kids and they are how old? Hey what ever keeps them quiet and happy. I will have to post my pics of Tyler asleep with one in his mouth. They are just too cute to say no I guess!?
Post a Comment