Mads didn't want me to spray his hair again, so I just did the mohawk. Turns out, I liked it better this way. G did not want to take a group picture. B.A. had to hold him for me. I looks like it is just short of choking. But I got the picture. That's what's important... right?
G fell asleep while we were trick-or-treating. The little bugger won't take an afternoon nap anymore... already. I guess the warm suit and the stroller ride was more than he could take. (my pictures are out of order and I didn't feel like fixing them)
The weather was so nice. I think the low was only supposed to be 56 degrees. I think we have been having record highs this week. It sure beat snow and/or 20 degrees. Two things we have had to deal with on Halloween. There were TONS of kids out. Sheri stayed at our house to pass out candy, and it was gone. She even brought some of her own. I couldn't believe it. I love seeing so many kids out. It seems so festive.
I was seriously lucky to get him to sit still for a half a second. That is B.A.'s pumpkin behind him. She said it was half cat half reindeer. I love it. I thought it was very creative. Rhon's is the one with one eye, and Dare's is the one with three eyes. Dare actually drew hers on the pumpkin herself. It gave it such personality. I loved them all!
10 comments:
Dare and her posing cracks me up. I can just imagine the sound effects that go along with it.
Also, your family pictures turned out awesome. I am goign to see if we can get ours done by your photographer when we come (which will be for thanksgiving- if your going to be around we'd love to get together)
Man I wish I couldnt seen TONS of kids!! I love halloween for that reason (passing out candy to all the kids in costumes) but they all seem to migrate that way...even mine!
It looks like BA is pulling a Jason South in that picture! :) Your kids look so cute! I love your pumpkins. We didn't even get around to carving ours this year. Hopefully things are going better next year.
Your kids halloween customes were darling...love the angel and devil. Looks like Peyton and G were in the same boat...did not want to stay still pictures. As long as you get it....that is all that counts!
Your kids were so dang cute that night (just like they always are!) and I agree the weather was so nice. I should have probably bought twice as much candy. I have no idea when I ran out since I just left the bowl on the porch. I need to return your ears and tail, and pay you in the form of one tube of red finger nail polish.
Oh man! I didn't even notice B.A.'s finger! That is too hilarious. Yup. She'll be Jason's buddy for sure.
Your kids look great! We didn't carve pumpkins this year and now I'm feeling kinda bad.
So fun...they are so cute and they DO have such different and fun personalities!
Very cute costumes. I missed not seeing everyone decked out at he Halloween party. There's always next year.
Post a Comment