I don't even know what to say. He has moved on from tampons. His new favorite thing to get into is make-up. I don't even wear lipstick. I have three older sisters who would buy things from Clinique and get a free gift. They would give me the stuff they didn't want. And I have kept it all these years. I have a bag of random lipstick, eye shadow, and perfume under the sink in my bathroom. I have had it somewhere between 10 and 20 years! I guess I just hated to throw away good make-up, and I thought someday I might figure out how to use the stuff. Well, this is one way to use it. This isn't the first time he has gotten into it. More like the 73rd time. I should have learned my lesson, but I hate child proofing and there is nowhere else to put it. So enjoy the pictures. It was heck to clean up.
This is my leg. It will probably never come out. Good thing it is just my pajama pants. And yes it happened while I was taking his picture. But you better be quiet... all of you would have taken his picture if he was yours. I know it. Don't try to deny it.

The aftermath.
And to think of it, he did all this while I was writing about Dare's birthday. I know, I know... how dare he? So I just spanked him and put him to bed so I could blog some more.
It is really hard to take a picture of your own right arm. It was all over me. And lipstick is meant to stay on, dang it!
10 comments:
Holy smokes! Taken out of context, one of your pictures looks like blood stains and the other evidence of abuse. I'm just sayin'!
I was going to say holy smokes! What a mess, but I agree I would have been photographing too. Leave it to the boy. :)
Okay I just caught up on your last 4 psots! HELLO you have been busy blogging! :)
You seriously have such a great way with words...I love reading your posts!
BUt this one is the FUNNIEST! I would have laughed and then cried because I knew I would have to clean it up!
And I do the same thing...they get into it...get in the mess...I clean it up and put it right back where they can get to it again!
LOL!
Well it's a great color on him. He could go circus clown or drag queen. My kids like mascara, that's why I don't by waterproof.
I am soooo glad I am not the only one who lets my baby play in my makeup bag when getting ready in the morning.....mine was Bronze! Now that that one is ruined..he is going for the cover up stick. I would watch that one too.
M-
I guess the joke about spanking him isn't very funny then. Unless you are talking about my arm. Then it is still funny. Yeah, my arm looks more like bruises than his face. So I'm still funny.
Hey, I ♥ your blog :)
Totally meant your arm, so you're still funny!
You are so funny. I hate child proofing too. Man that is one cute kid.
How's that for a random comment?
tampons, lipstick, I can't wait to see what's next! These will make great blackmail pictures in the future!
Post a Comment