Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dancer

I'm going out right now to get the new Killers cd.  I have high hopes for it.  I have been disappointed in the last few cds I have bought.  I also heard a new All American Rejects song the other night.  I have high hopes for them too.  Even though the song said "hell" like 90 times.  Not sure if I want my kids saying hell yet.  Unless it is important, like "Go to hell!",  or "Oh hell!".  You know, the necessary times. 

What I really need is diapers.  For G, not me.  I just figured I would get the cd while I was at Target.

P.S.  This is my 100th post.  Whoop dee doo.  Actually, I consider it a success if I can do anything 10 times let alone 100.  So it is a good thing.  I feel really good about myself.  I think I will go buy myself a cd or something.  Maybe the new Killers.  Huh?  Wait a second.  I was going to do that anyway.  I know.  I'll play Rock Band all night to celebrate.  And I'll drink a Dr. Pepper.  I deserve it.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I have the new Killers c.d. So far I only like it o.k. But I'm sure it'll grow on me. The new Snow Patrol cd is AWESOME. My favorite. The Killers sound 80's on theirs - nothing wrong with that. Man I'm rambling, but I could talk music all day.

Jenna said...

I just downloaded the new Killers cd this morning. I LOVE IT! Besides of course Human, I love Spaceman, A Dustyland Fairytae, This Is Your Life...ok, I am nameing them all. I liked the different way it sounded. I think it might be their best album yet. Listen to me get in to this so much..I really have no life!

M. Nelson said...

Happy 100th Anniversary! You blog is certainly a favorite, so I toast my Dr. Pepper to you.

liz said...

zane's fav phrase "what the hell is going on here?"

I wish I could take credit, but alas the baby daddy gets the shining star for that one.

now he likes to remind US when we use a word we tell him not to. Whatever- like we are supposed to be examples or something. sheesh. as if we are his parents or something.

westfam said...

"We are not humans, only dancers" Lamest lyrics I have ever heard, and you like that crap? I like them too but that was hard to take when I heard that. Anyway, all 100 posts were lame except #76, that was pretty cool. See ya neighbor!

Amanda said...

"We are not humans, only dancers"????? Have you even listened to that song? That is totally not what it says, dork. I like them even more now that you tried to bash them.

Mindy said...

I lied on my earlier comment.... my laughing didn't make me patient up through kid bedtime. But I'm reading the rest of your posts and laughing again. And I re-read your butt post for my husband, it was just as funny the 2nd time. Thanks for helping me forget kid bedtime drama :) ...And yes, Celine. I've been a fan since like 7th grade....can't break that kind of tradition ;)