Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Zoo


I had this brilliant idea to make a photo book with pictures of us for our new cousins.  They would be able to see our faces in advance, so when we visit them they might be a little familiar.  Well, we managed an ABC book, but it didn't turn out exactly like I planned.  For one thing, it was supposed to arrive months before we did.  Hopefully they get it a couple weeks before we come.  The kids worked really hard on it, and it turned out great.  It was a much bigger project then I thought!   

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hello! I love your blog personally. I still read, not on a consistent basis, but I catch up every so often. You are giving your children such an amazing gift, and yourselves. To have those experiences, see so many different ways of life and places, will shape them in such an amazing way. Thank you for sharing your adventures and the world with us. Keep writing--the everyday and the big stuff. It is ALL interesting!

Pottle's said...

Can't wait to see it!