Dare had a medical unit in school, and at the end they have a clinic. We made appointments, and the doctors checked us out.
Love Dare's exasperated look.
G is getting his interview. He said he has 1/2 glass of milk a week and exercises for 60 hours a week. She also asked if he did regular stretches to keep his body healthy. He said he does every morning when he wakes up.
Checking Mads' lungs.
Then Manu had an appointment.
Afterwards, I had lunch with the girls.
When I met them, they were already eating. I noticed quite a bit of space at their table. All of the other tables were crammed with kids. Then I noticed a line of their lunch boxes blocking off the other end of the table. They use their lunch boxes to make sure no one sits by them. They were all spread out and comfy. So those 4 girls sit at a table where 10 or 12 kids could sit. Rhon says she glares at anyone who even thinks about sitting there.
Then I watched them play on the playground. They played tag with the boys. They wanted me to play, but I declined. Call me boring, but I would have gotten way too sweaty. And I hate sand. Sand belongs on the beach, and on the beach only.










No comments:
Post a Comment