So we've been really into superhero movies lately. It all started when I allowed BA to go to a birthday party where they were going to see The Avengers in the theater. For the most part they are okay, but some of them are still pretty dark. (I won't let them see the new Batman ones yet.) Anyway, we rented an oldie the other night. Daredevil. I remember liking it, but not much else. I probably shouldn't have let them watch it. During some parts, the kids had pretty horrified looks on their faces. I'll be more careful.
Do you remember that part when Electra is kicking some major butt in a room with hanging sandbags? Well, that left an impression on the boys. First thing after waking up the next morning, G asked me if we had any sandbags he could hang from the ceiling. Huh. No, no we don't.
We settled on a couple of the girls' stuffed animals hanging from the ceiling fan. I realize I don't always think things through, but nothing was permanently damaged, so we're good.
Daredevil is pretty cool. They should make another movie.

1 comment:
Your an awesome mom!! My boys woud love to whack at some things...I get to nevous about breaking something or someone!
Post a Comment