Thursday, April 11, 2013

You're Grounded!


So, this was taken on April 4.  Exactly 4 weeks from the day we leave Jakarta for good.  Well, I guess we could come back, but here's to hoping we don't! :)  If you ask them what the peace signs are for, they will tell you they aren't peace signs.  They are just showing how many weeks we have left.  "Four weeks?"  {Said Finn style}

This would be a good time to talk about Jakarta, and how I feel about it, and how I feel about having 4 weeks (3 now) left.  But I'm not ready yet.




2 comments:

Dana said...

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am really looking forward to seeing you when you come back! Did you find a place to rent/stay? Much love-Dana

Amanda said...

We are going to stay with Nate's brother who lives down the street from my parents. Can't wait to see you too!