The next morning we had one of my favorite breakfasts of all time. It was fun making it, it was fun eating it, it was fun sitting on the porch to eat it, and those people are fun.
Just enjoying the ability to sit in nice grass, breathing nice air, and not sweating.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to get a non-silly shot of Mads ever again. He takes after his dad.
Then the fog rolled in.
We promised the kids a fire. They had their sticks all carved and ready for roasting their own hot dog.
Drying their feet. They got a little wet from running around in the grass and mist.
Whoops! It looks like we had the corn that night. :)
The fire was a big hit. They played with it for a few hours.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy marshmallows. Very disappointing. We had hot chocolate instead.
That was day two.
The next day we just cleaned up and went home.
I got this shot of the grounds as the sun was coming up. It is so beautiful there. This is definitely the part of Indonesia I want to remember.









1 comment:
Everyone looks so big!! Can you tell I haven't done much blog reading lately. Hope you are all well and happy!
Post a Comment