love all the posts! Not sure why but ive been missing you guys lately...maybe cuz ive been craving good thai food. anyway, this pic is SOOO cute! I cant wait to see more. Im sure she did an amazing job from the looks of it. We need some good family pics. Oh....my kids just came over here and said "who is this?"..."Oh, I miss them!!"..."me too". Im sad we didnt make it out there....good luck on your big move!
3 comments:
love all the posts! Not sure why but ive been missing you guys lately...maybe cuz ive been craving good thai food. anyway, this pic is SOOO cute! I cant wait to see more. Im sure she did an amazing job from the looks of it. We need some good family pics. Oh....my kids just came over here and said "who is this?"..."Oh, I miss them!!"..."me too". Im sad we didnt make it out there....good luck on your big move!
So cute!!!!
Love the picture so cute and perfect!
Post a Comment