Monday, April 11, 2011

50 Nifty

B.A. had a music concert! It was really fun. They practiced songs and then one night they perform for families at the high school. On stage! It was so exciting.

First we took the Elders out to Red Robin...
And, of course, there was wrestling in the seats during the pre-show waiting period...


Here she is on the front row. She is pretty much the smallest kid in fourth grade.

I'm guessing they have a concert for forth grade because that's the last grade at the school. That's why Rhon didn't have one.

2 comments:

liz said...

why are they all wearing gloves? Are they doing those fancy bells? or are they all going to serve the audience food after the program?

she's a cutie.

Amanda said...

See, these are the things I need to blog about, but I'm just so lame right now with my writing. And I don't know if you were asking because you really wanted to know, or you were just setting yourself up for your joke. Which was hilarious, by the way.

They did a song that had a lot of hand actions in it. They were all wearing gloves, and it looked really cool with them all on stage moving their white hands around. It was one of my favorite parts.

And thanks. I am in awe at her beauty most of the time. : )