Day 11 - Saturday
The "Easter Bunny" came. Did our Easter Bunny leave stuff in paper bags? Yes she did! Our holiday stuff is in storage, and since we are moving, any new baskets would have just gotten thrown away. I decided it was better to spend the money I would have spent on baskets on the stuff inside. My kids were delighted. I promise. They were slightly disappointed when I told them they couldn't look in, or color in their new books until we got on the plane. It sounds harsh, but have I mentioned how long we will be on a plane?
I also took my last trip to Old Navy. And yes, I do realize that most Old Navy clothes are made in Indonesia, but I don't think that means there will be a store within reach for a while. Maybe there will be, I have no idea.

Then we went to the store for a few more things we wanted to take that we didn't get at Costco. I guess the things we "can't live without" are pasta and hot sauce. We are going to Asia after all. If we were going to South America we would probably stock up on coconut milk and rice noodles. And pasta, of course.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! So much to do! I feel for you! I bet you are feeling a thousand things right now! I still wish you were here on Scarlet Oak though :) When do you guys leave? Your kids are so tough with the whole shot ordeal!!! Love all your new posts....
Good luck!!!! Maybe I can send you some leatherby's hot fudge/carmel :)
I am loving reading about your preparations. I love that you have had a great experience in the DC area & I can't wait to hear of your next adventures. It is so exciting that you are living all that you hoped just a year or two ago! You have a beautiful family and are such a good mom! Love you!
Post a Comment