We had some more visitors!
First it was Grandpa and Diane. I didn't take very many pictures, but I liked this one of Grandpa walking with the boys.
We had a great time with them, and we are so glad they came to visit us. Because of the cherry blossom festival, DC was more crowded (times ten!) than I have ever seen it before. But we were still able to do some fun stuff, and hang out too.
Then the uncles came!
Here we all are a the Capitol with the Washington Monument behind us.
See those chicks? Those are my new sister-in-laws! I was so happy to hang out with them and get to know them a little bit better. They are awesome.
We had a fun weekend filled with eating, laughing, cramming in cars, video games, flying monkeys, walking, Metro riding, Tangled watching, and more!
National World War II Memorial
My kids with their first cousin on Dad's side! This was the first time they met her in person. For me too! She was as lovely as she looks. Just a super fun baby to have around.
No comments:
Post a Comment