Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's a Decade

Not only was this Day 9, it was B.A.'s birthday! That is pretty much all we concentrated on that day. Well, except for Nate. He had his language test the next day.

I took this picture before school. As you can tell, she wasn't thrilled to be smiling for me, but I thought she looked beautiful. She's wearing her new glasses.

She's 10! Ten is a big deal.
All that saxophone playing paid off. She was able to blow all ten candles out in one shot!
She got 10 presents. The were all numbered and she had to open them in order. That was pretty much it. It was a small party, as small as you can get with my family around. But Elder Hill and Elder Passwaters came. They even brought her a gift! She was thrilled.

I love having older kids. It is so fun that we are into the double digits.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

She is so cute! it looks like she had a great day!