Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Digs 5

You know how moms always say they can't believe their kids are as old as they are? How they say it goes by so fast? Well, IT IS SO TRUE! I can't believe Mads turned 5. FIVE! Oh, it hurts my heart just thinking about it. He was such a great 4 year old. Why couldn't he just stay that way?

On his birthday, he got to choose what he wanted to do. Within reason. Of course, he chose to play video games in the morning. And he wanted quesadillas for lunch. He wanted to go bowling, but since the idea of bowling was edging towards stressing me out (it's a slippery slope these days) we decided to go mini golfing instead.
He was perfectly happy with that idea. It was such an amazing day outside, it would have been a shame to stay indoors,
A hole in one!

He is so awesome.

After dinner (Subway- the idea of cooking was on the verge of stressing me out too), we had ice cream and cake with the P's and the missionaries.

I haven't been in the mood to write much lately. I'm blaming it on the fact that all I have been thinking about is my upcoming move. That's a good excuse, right? Anyway, I want to write all about Mads and his coolness, and everything about him right now, but it will have to wait. Maybe once we get settled in a few months I'll get back on track.

No comments: