For around 10 years now, Nate has done this while getting gas, when the kids are in the car. He does it every time. Because every time this kids ask for it. And every time they are entertained. He never says no, and he will do it as long as they keep asking, or for however long it takes to fill up the tank, which ever one comes first.
8 comments:
ha! It's like 10x more funny to imagine the other people getting gas/ driving by that don't know there are kids in the car laughing.
"what is that guy DOING?"
That's funny, lucky kids :) I agree with Liz, I bet it's funny too watch other people's reactions that are watching too, lol.
Nate: you get "The Coolest Dad Award" for sure! So special to have such a great dad : ) They will never forget how fun it was to fill up with gas. Ha ha
HA HA! I love it! I wish we would have gotten gas with you guys while we were there. :) What a fun family you are!
Cute dad!!! Eric does that too but my kids don't really care all that much :)
That is AWESOME!!! Love it! Looks like we have a winner for the "Coolest Dad" award! I bet you get a kick out of it too! :)
Well that is worth 4 bucks a gallon just to watch! The "elevator" was a nice touch too.
That is awesome!! It will be fun to see how the tradition continues overseas!
Post a Comment