Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seven

There aren't many people who can pull off the missing front teeth look.  But I think Rhon does it really well.

Rhon is funny, dependable, and caring.  I know if I ask her to keep an eye on G for me, she really will.  She loves to ride her bike.  She loves to do the monkey bars at school.  School is not her favorite, but she does really well.  I think she would just rather sleep in everyday.  Even though she is a great artist, history is her favorite subject.  She loves food and bolognese is her favorite meal.  She has developed quite the attitude.  She rolls her eyes and glares like a pro.  She hates to clean up.  And she is terrible at it.  I suppose she probably gets that from me.  She still has a very inquisitive nature, which means there are always lots of questions.  She is starting to show an interest in boys, and she thinks Wayne Rooney is cute (ugh!).  I love this little girl.  I don't know what I would do without her.  

7 comments:

Sheri said...

She is such a doll. I don't like to clean up either, Rhon.

Sheri said...

Also, what is bolognese? Is it fancy bologna?

M. Nelson said...

I'm wondering the same thing. But can bologna really ever be gourmet?

Rhon is darling!

Milana said...

She is adorable! I really wish that we could keep them this age forever...it is so much fun!

Alice Gibbons said...

OK she is one of the only ones I miss from School. Tell her to sleep in as mush as she wants, cause I am.
Mrs. Alice

Amanda said...

Bolognese is a meat sauce for pasta. It is really, REALLY good. It is pretty labor intensive, so we don't make it all that often. It is from Bologna though (the city). Seriously, the best sauce ever.

Anonymous said...

hey mandie, I just love to see your blog you are the greatest you should post the pictures I took of the kids when you were on your trip they are so cute. love mom