Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rhubarb


Mt. Rainier
brought to you by Southwest Airlines : )

Nate and I spent a whole 3 days alone together over the weekend.  It was perfect.  Nate is as funny as ever.  In Seattle, we did all the touristy things.  And we had amazing food.  If I ever go to Seattle again, I will for sure go to Piroshky Piroshky, and the Doughnut Company again.  And again.  And again.  There was also a boat ride and kayaking.  My mom was amazing and took care of all 5 of my kids!  That couldn't have gone better.  And because of my super awesome BIL, Justin, we were able to save a ton of money.  Thanks!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I can only dream about 3 days alone with my husband. It sounds like heaven!

ian said...

but last nite you told me that felt like three day of heaven. truth comes out...oops ;)so to speak.

Amanda said...

Nice guys.

Jenna said...

Met your cute mom at church.....what a wonderful mom to do that for you! Glad you had fun. Nice pic of Mt. Rainer! Been there several times, but forgot how beautiful it is. Those doughnuts are awesome.

ian said...

sorry...but dont blame sheri. it was all me of course. i did it mostly for the fact that she erases comments i make all the time. this time she couldn't. u can erase it and make everyone happy.
how fitting-
my word verification is luvzsx.

Amanda said...

"luvzsx" has Sheri written all over it!

westfam said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you guys got to get away! I'm jealous! love the pic from the plane- awesome! Suzy

Deb said...

That sounds like fun. Jen lives just 45 minutes from Seattle. We love visiting there...and those photos are amazing.