Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Following 6 and Preceding 8

Rhon's 7th birthday party


The bandannas were to help me keep track of them, and they worked as great party favors too. Oh, and I told them to make grumpy faces. 

This picture cracks me up because she is totally faking it.  I couldn't light the candles because it was too windy.  When we were done singing, she made a wish and pretended to blow out candles.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that top picture - she looks so cute!

Happy Birthday to Ben's future wife!

M. Nelson said...

The bandannas are a cute touch. And it looks like you're at WJ park. It that true? Parks are the only way to go for birthday parties--built in entertainment and little clean-up!

Happy Birthday, Rhon!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Happy Birthday Rhon!!! She is the same age as my boy! Cute... let's set them up when they get older! hehe!