Friday, June 12, 2009

1999 - 2009

Today really feels special.

11 comments:

Sheri said...

It's a special day around here, too.

Happy Anniversary!

Lisanne said...

Way to go, the big 10!!
Lisanne

Lara said...

Wow--Congrats. What a great picture of you two.

Heather said...

So Awesome! You guys are cute, and have such a great family!

M. Nelson said...

Congratulations. Our #10 is next month. Where has the time gone?

Maria Babin said...

Congrats! We really miss you guys and I still have visions of that awesome meal that you posted a few ago.... beans, chicken tacos, guacamole, corn on the cob mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary! June was and is the best month to get married:) It will be 13 for Bri and I....crazy. I am an old maid.

Nicole said...

Excellent for you! Hope you got to enjoy a little time just the two of you!

Aspen said...

I'm loving the picture too. Hope you had fun in Seattle. We need to talk...

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years for us also next year! Congrats girl! how fun! Hope you guys did something fun!

Deb said...

Awe...You two are so cute!!! Our 13 is next month. Where does the time go?!