Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chippity

Why can't he just eat a cookie like a regular human?


Maybe he is not entirely human?  I guess I need to teach him to say, "Kowabunga!"

5 comments:

Sheri said...

He's getting so big! I don't know if it's the hair but he looks more like a little boy than a baby.

Milana said...

I think there must be a secret code or something going out to all little boys right now. Trey has me wanting to pull my hair out right now. He is constantly getting into things, smashing things, crumbling things, making things, yelling things...he is driving me insane! It is a darn good thing they are so cute, or there might be problems!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH MY GOSH... he looks so BIG Amanda! You aren't doing a very good job of keeping him a baby!!!

HAHAHAHA! at the cookie, that actually makes me hungry... is that weird?

Deb said...

The cookie tastes so much better when you eat it like this.

Anonymous said...

He is not human.HE IS FREAKOID.




B.A.