10 things I learned on this year's road trip:
1. Rhon sings constantly when she is bored. She will make up songs if she doesn't have a real one to sing. The made up ones will annoy everyone else in the car.
2. "Neeee" means blanket. It only took Nate and me 20 or so minutes to give Mads what he wanted. He cried, and kept saying "neee". We tried everything. Water, candy, root beer, cookie, etc. but we were so wrong. Duh.
3. Seven people in one hotel room, for longer than it takes to sleep and shower, is too many.
4. Las Vegas is not a fun place to go to kill time.
5. If it is a choice, Brynster will always want IN-N-OUT BURGER. She may even be incurably sad until she gets it.
6. If you are away long enough, Arizona looks beautiful. Especially in spring.
7. Dare has absolutely the worst judgement when she is bored. Her spray candy was all over her legs, arms and the car. How does she not know better? I have gone seriously wrong with her. She also used crayon on her clothes and car seat. What the heck?
8. Space Dog is spoiled. Oh wait, I already knew that.
9. Nate falls asleep at the most inconvenient times possible. I already knew that too.
10. I was able to spend 48 hours straight with the 6 coolest humans on the planet.
7 comments:
I love your 10 things! Sounds like a piece of work! St. George is getting an IN-N-OUT burger so Brynster is going to be jealous of us!!! Oh and I am jealous that you went to Arizona...I love it there!
I have some great narcilepsy (sp?) stories about Nate...that must be a litte frustrating for you.
You actually make a road trip sound fun! Well at least entertaining...
I love your list! But Vegas isn't a good place to kill time??...I love Vegas! I guess I love Vegas without kids, I've never had kids there. You're lucky you get away for more than 1 day--I am jealous of that!...and this will make you feel even better about your trip-- we have had snow EVERY morning when I get up. It may be gone by the end of the day, but still, yuck!
You go girl! I always say this but you have such a cute family and you are one cool mom! It sounds like you had a blast! I love your list!
We judt did a road trip too. I love them..Okay off the subject..But how rude that you don't have me as a link on your blog!! You better change that!
Well I was sick of waiting for my blokthoughts to unlock so I have officially changed my blog name to www.blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com...So please switch my blog to the new one...Love Shelle
Post a Comment