Today was the first day of spring break and I loved it. I love having all my kids here. Not having to worry about picking anyone up, making lunches, doing homework, etc. are all just bonuses.
This morning Brynster asked me if she could read the Book of Mormon. I told her yes, of course. So she read the first 4 chapters of Alma! She was even able to tell me what was going on. She told me when school starts again, I need to wake her up at 5:00 so she can read before school. I so wish I felt an ounce of that enthusiam for scripture reading. I make excuses for not reading for 15 minutes, and she wants 2 hours! I am so proud of her. She is the perfect oldest child.
2 comments:
Alexander is the same! He has to read atleast 20 minutes every day for school and he always reads the Book of Mormon...he could teach me a thing or two :)
That is a gorgeous picture of her! Blue looks great on her! Thanks to your girls Kylie wants to do T-ball now instead of soccer. Too bad for her. Can Rhon play tomorrow?
Post a Comment