



Kid #5 (Space Dog) is 4 months old this week. I thought I would jot some things about him. He started sitting up completely on his own a couple weeks ago. He can stand up supporting himself with his hands. He smiles at everything. He spits up on me constantly. Nate makes fun of me because I still act surprised when it happens. I try to be prepared, but when he does it all day it's hard to catch every one. It just makes me glad I don't spend a lot of money on clothes. The girls always tell me I smell like puke. I just say it's my new perfume. He is a talker. Ever since he was about 4 weeks old he would respond to you by cooing. I've never heard so much from an infant. He is in bed with me every morning. Nine out of ten times I don't even remember how he got there. He is the biggest fake cryer I've ever known, and I've had three girls. He has some of the worst old man fringe I have seen. And his bald spot in the back squeaks when you touch it. He will head butt me if I'm not watching closely. I have gotten some fat lips and sore eye brows from this hard-headed kid. So, he will spit up on me, and while I'm cleaning up, bang me with his head. Nate calls it the "yack and whack". Isn't he clever?
P.S. Congratulations to Lisa and Brandon! Allie is one of the luckiest babies out there!!
3 comments:
o my goodness! he is so cute! I can't believe he can sit up! Kade does nothing! :) we are working with him on sitting. He is just so big he can't hold himself up :) your kids are so cute!
ps. you can put me on your blog! i'm putting you on mine!
he is already 4 months...that is crazy! You better tell him that he is your baby, and he isn't supposed to be so big!
What a cutie! Evan is also a head butter...I hate it.
Post a Comment