Here are some of the things I love:
- Flip-flops for me and the girls-- Nate has told me (decidedly) the boys will not wear flip-flops. We shall see.
- Spring break-- We are going to Arizona. It will be fun to get away, even if isn't to San Diego.
- Lower gas bill-- I wish this lasted. I will be paying to cool my house off before I know it.
- Riding bikes, taking walks, scooters, chasing Mads in the street-- All the things that have been put on hold for 3 or 4 months.
- 3 of my kids' birthdays
- Longer days-- But I hate time changes. That whole "Spring Forward" business sucks. I know, I can't have it both ways.
- Tulips-- They just pop out of the ground!!
- Soccer-- This is my 3rd year in a row to have a 4-year-old playing. It never gets old. Best entertainment out there.
- Barbecue
- Working in the yard and garden-- We have tons of work to do, but it is family time, and I love it.
- Daffodils-- They just pop out of the ground too!!
- And many, many more things I'm sure I forgot.
2 comments:
I think that after this winter we are all appreciating spring a little bit more! Have you decided if Rhon is going to be playing soccer this year? Kylie is...
My boys all wear flip flops. Mostly because I hate forcing them into sneakers all the time. Max would never wear anything else if I let him.
Post a Comment