Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AZ Highlights

 The girls were determined to swim even though it was pretty cold.  They swam 3 or 4 days for a few hours.  I had to tell them to get out, because I literally worried about the blue skin and lips.


                 We were all really happy to spend time with Great-Grandma.
                                                    Rock Band was fun.  This picture is staged.  If they were really playing, they would be staring unblinkingly at the TV with looks of total concentration.

Grandma looks happy to have so many "helpers".

 Complete exhaustion.
                                                
                                                            This is for you, Mom.

                                This doesn't have much to do with our trip, but have you seen the new bridge by Hoover Dam?  This is a pic of one end of it.  All I have to say is......NO FREAKING WAY.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm bummed we didn't get to see you guys...I hope the kids are all feeling better.

Amanda said...

Me too, Sheri. We all got it, except for Dare. I think we might have still come if it was just Mads, but Bryn puked in the car on the way to my nephew's baseball game that night. On Saturday, Nate and I got it. Then poor Rhon had to travel on Sunday with it. I'm glad we didn't expose you guys to it. It was nasty.

Camille said...

I love Rock Band! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Tawnie said...

Arizona sounds fun right now..any place but here...I am bummed over this cold weather...I want to play outside!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

So fun...my little guy Slayde always has to swim if there is a pool around, it doesn't matter how cold either! Your kids are so so cute! I have been to the Hoover Dam but I didn't know they built a new bridge? Crazy!

Grandma said...

Cyndie is showing me how to do this thing. Let me know if it works.
Love, MOM