Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm BAD


"I'm seven, Mom.  That means I'm almost ten."

That is how Brynster imformed me that she was growing up way too fast.  I love that she is able to mostly take care of herself, but I worry about her not needing me anymore.  I love that she wants to read all the time, but I am sad that we hardly read together anymore.  I am happy that she takes care of her little sisters, but nervous about her bossiness.  I love that she enjoys to laugh, and laughs so easily, but I am sad when she tries to be sad, and can't laugh.  I'm glad she has a strong will, but it frustrates me when she cries about not getting her way.  It is so great that she has such a love for learning, but she will soon know more than me.  It is wonderful that she is aware of other people's feelings and cares so much about other people, but I cry when she gets her feelings hurt.  
Brynster is 1 in a million.  They don't come better than her.    

2 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Oh good...send all of your funny stories my way! I'm way excited! So May is a good month in SLC right? We could shoot for the end of may to do some pics of your kids? Let me know!

About the chocolate...I already eat it and don't care...so....ummm...Maybe I would like some way to justify it?lol!

Deb said...

I love the quotes you put at the top. That's so cute! Just another thing I'm going to have to copy from the blogger pro.