I have had a sick stomach the past few days. I'm pretty sure it is left over from the weekend's puke fest. But whenever I have a random belly ache, the thought occurs to me that I may be pregnant. It has happened before, I have 5 kids after all. But I realized yesterday, that news could be the worst kind right now. Horrible thought, I know. But 5 is a pretty big number and the age closeness is tough. We are done, but the thought of not having a baby is extememly difficult to digest. One of my favorite things in the whole world is holding my babies. Yesterday I held #5 while he slept in the afternoon. I wasn't feeling good, so it was convenient. What will I do with no baby to hold? I love his smell. I love how he slobbers all over my hair. I love how he looks at me like I'm the coolest thing ever. I am amazed at the love I have for this little person, but I'll go into that more in another post. Then I start to ponder about my other kids. I will never have this exact family again. They have 3 birthdays coming up, and 2 half birthdays. I will never have a 6, 5, 4, almost 2, and 4 month old ever again! I know we have lots of fun times coming, and having an older kid family sounds very appealing, but I can't help but being sad about the time that is flying by.
I haven't taken a picture of all 5 of my kids since our Christmas photo, which was nearly impossible. So I settled for these.
2 comments:
So you are prego huh!?! I think your body thinks that you just need to always be pregnant, you are going to be one of those that has 12 kids. Good thing your kids are adorable!!!
Okay, so if you are not pregnant, hopefully you feel better soon!
I know exactly how you feel.
Post a Comment