Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Dare


I'm six.
I told my mom that I would stay 5 forever, but I changed my mind.

Here is what my siblings said they liked most about me...
Mads: Playing with her. Playing Jacob, and teacher. That makes me happy.
Rhon: She's happy a lot. And she helps me find stuff. If I lose my wallet or something, she will help me look for it without having to repay her.
B.A.: She is really fun to play with when she is nice. When she is mean, she is not fun to play with. And she is really willing to play.
G: Car. (He said car like 20 times. He would have said it even more if I waited to respond.)

I love to go to school, play at Jack's house, and make trouble at home.

I don't like to eat much. My plate usually sits full all night. But I love snacks!

I make my mom happy most of the time, but she says she gets annoyed because I ask for things over and over and over. Oh, and sometimes I don't listen.

I love to take baths. I have lots of friends. I love playing outside.

Happy Birthday to me!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

She's my favorite. So cute.

Maybe G was thinking that he loves to ride in the car with Dare?

Lara said...

So cute! Your kids are going to be so happy that you documented all of this...very cool.