Does anyone know a cuter six year old? No way! Just kidding. But you have to admit, she's freaking cute.
They were all good sports. Especially Dare. She didn't complain, cry, whine, or anything. They were all happy just to be hanging out with one another.
We were supposed to go to the trampoline place today. It snowed all day. And when we were supposed to go, visibility was poor and there were accidents all over the place. So we decided just to stay at home.
So we played freeze dance instead. And did some crafts.
We'll go to the trampoline place another day.
This is how G felt about having a bunch of girls over.
2 comments:
Way to go with the flow! I bet the girls had just as much fun playing freeze dance.
Happy Birthday Dare!
I thought of you this afternoon when the snow was coming down. That sucks that you missed out on going to the trampoline place, but I'm glad you weren't out on the roads. We'll just have to find an afternoon and go again.
Happy Birthday Dare!!
Post a Comment