One day Nate was asking me if I think we should add me and the kids to his vision insurance. I said no, of course. It wouldn't be worth the 12 bucks a month just for my prescription when I don't even wear my glasses. Then about a week later, we got a note from B.A.'s teacher saying she needed to get her eyes checked. Are you even surprised? Me neither.
So I took her to the eye doctor, and dude! That girl can't see anything! One eye (right) is just perfect, the the other one (left) couldn't even read the second row of letters. Poor girl. The good eye makes up for the other one most of the time, but we are hoping glasses will help her with headaches.
She was thrilled! When I told her, she simply said, "Well, I've always wanted glasses."
P.S. This is the last day I will ever have a one-year-old again. Ever again. Ever. Again. I love one-year-olds. : (
4 comments:
Are you really sure that you want to make such bold comments as that? Never say never...
We were driving around the block the other day and Kylie was very excited to point out that she could see B.A.'s glasses (your girls were walking the dogs.) She does know how to rock those glasses!
I love the bottom pair. She looks smart and sassy.
She looks Fabulous! You are too funny, you better watch what you say!
The glasses look great! I am so glad she likes them. Natalie isn't sure that she wants glasses anymore. By the way, it is Natalie's right eye that is terrible. When I look through her lenses, I am shocked at how strong the perscription is, and apparently he didn't give her the full perscription!
Sorry Nat, I think you are stuck with them!!!
Post a Comment