Tuesday, November 24, 2009

da Prince

1. Favorite things: candy and garbage trucks

2. Dislikes: eating dinner and going to bed
snow-gear

3. He has to sleep with a toy car. Every night. And it can't just be any car, it has to be either a garbage truck or a red pick-up truck. You should see me hunting all over at bedtime, just so he won't cry too much.

4. He LOVES garbage trucks. In fact, he thinks all trucks are garbage trucks. During each of our trips to school, he says "barburr cuck" like 493 times. And he keeps saying it over and over until I respond. I try to tell him that some are semi-trucks and some are dump trucks. But he doesn't believe me. (See #6.)
with Wesley

5. He loves to be naked. This is no surprise. But he is almost completely potty trained because of it.

6. He is just as stubborn and obstinate as all the other kids. Already.

another snow-gear fashion statement

7. He gives the best hugs. He learned to say "anaconda squeeze" very early. (Nacho Libre.)

8. He gives the best kisses. Often times, he will kiss me on each cheek, nose, and chin before he plants a juicy one right on the lips.

no shirt, no shoes, no service- Part 2

9. He loves to color. Unfortunately, his standards are low. He doesn't care with what he colors, or on what he colors.

10. He is very charming and he loves to make people smile.

Enjoy a G montage...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday G! Amanda, he is so stinkin' cute! I hope he woke up on his birthday with a poopy diaper ;)

M. Nelson said...

Something is wrong with my blogger roll. It is not updating. I've missed all this great stuff about your kids. Glasses. Birthdays. Great stuff!

This kid is adorable, Amanda. I'm glad he had a great birthday.

Sheri said...

I love it! G is AWESOME!

Btw, next time you guys visit Evan will have to let G play with his Garbage truck - it's huge, it makes noise and it's one of Evan's favorites.