This kid cracks me up...
I saved the best for last. I guess he didn't want to be naked just then. That is probably the only time in his life that he decided on his own to put undies on. And these are the ones he chose. And he put them on backwards, which is the best part.
G, you are awesome.
P.S. If I told him that in real life, he would immediately say, "No I not." That is his new favorite phrase. "No I not." About everything.
me- you're cute
g- no I not
me- you're going to spill that
g-no I not
me- it's time for bed
g- no I not
me- I love you
g- no I not
3 comments:
Great photos. I especially love the one with the peek-a-boo butt cheek hanging out.
Awesome.
He he he. The half-wedgie is a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.
I feel like I say the same thing every time...you make me laugh...a lot.
Post a Comment