G woke up on his birthday 100% settled in the "terrible twos" phase. Only, what does that mean really? Can he be worse than his "ones" or "nones"? Yah, he can. He proved it on his birthday. Not only was he a trouble maker, but he was whiny, clingy, and cranky. But I love him. I couldn't ask for a more loving, fun, happy, two-year-old.
The Party.
I think I may have picked the most perfect present of my mother career. G is obsessed with garbage trucks. So much so that it will have a post of it's own sometime. Plus, Mads loves it, and it even occupies the girls here and there.
2 comments:
Scotty has the same garbage truck!! This boy thing has been fun!
Disregard my comment from the post above. I wrote it before I read this post - that looks like the same garbage truck Evan has. He'll love it!
Happy Birthday G!
Post a Comment