Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to the 24th

On Christmas Eve we had fondue for dinner.  I know this is out of sequence, but these pictures deserved a post of their own.  We have been planning this dinner for a long time.  We have been talking it up to get the kids excited.  They were... all day.  It was really fun to have something special to look forward to that night.  And it didn't disappoint.  The cheese fondue was delicious!  We had bread, vegetables, and some meat to dip.  I think the kids got sick of the cheese after a while.  It was pretty rich, but I loved it.  

Then for dessert we had chocolate fondue.  Oh man, was it a hit!  We dipped fruit, cake, pretzels, and our homemade marshmallows.  It was lots of fun, and very memorable.





I like this shot of Mads sticking his whole hand in his mouth.

Okay... who thinks he looks like Brandon Flowers here?

2 comments:

liz said...

i imagine this was delicious and all, but it seems totally worth it for these great photo ops if nothing else! too funny.

Sheri said...

You're right - Brandon and him could be twins!

P.S. could you please move here and invite us over for Christmas Eve dinner? Thanks!