"My face is burning because of the frozen-ness." -B.A.
Another 96 minutes to get all the gear on. And we were only sledding for about 45 minutes. I thought I would just be able to stand at the top of the hill and watch, but Mads couldn't walk up by himself. The snow was already packed, and it was slippery. He would take about 10 steps, then slide down even farther. So I ended up carrying him up. Work-out #2 for the day. The first was shoveling snow. Thanks for the help Cody!
These are the kind of days where I love being a mom the most. They enjoy themselves so much, and it is so fun to watch. Mads even tumbled a few times. It didn't even phase him. He even got tired of waiting for the sled, and just slid down the hill on his butt. Dare would slide down on her tummy without a sled. Of course they didn't want to go home, but it was getting dark, and Nate had beef noodle soup waiting for us at home. He is such a good house wife.
2 comments:
Adorable pictures!!! We do fondue on Christmas Eve too and it is something that we all look forward to all year! You guys are such a cute family! I love that you are all either always smiling or have food all over your faces...both of which just put a huge smile on my face!!!
We went sledding too - and you are totally right about the preparation time. But we had a blast - looks like you did too!
Post a Comment