Thursday, January 1, 2009

Did you hear that?

Stay up late tonic.

Homemade pizza.

Stuff that makes loud noises.  Girls and metal spoons on metal pan lids.

That was our New Year's Eve.  This was the first one I even attempted to let the kids stay up late, and the girls made it to midnight.  I was pleasantly surprised.   

11 comments:

Unknown said...

we did the bangin on the lid thang too
happy 2009

Milana said...

My kids couldn't wait to bang the pans!!! Happy New Year!

Sheri said...

I love Nate's pizza.

2 out of 4 kids made it until midnight here. Although Evan and Max did manage to be up until 11:30 - I thought that deserved an honorable mention.

westfam said...

We saw you and heard you as we were banging pans too! It was a fun night! Happy New Year!
Suzy

westfam said...

oh yeah- and that picture of your homemade pizza looks yummy! You guys are THE best cooks!
Suzy

Milana said...

Thanks Amanda for your comment...Tad just rolled his eyes at me that I would think to buy something for the sock folding rather than thinking of the best thing to do...like have your kids fold them! You are awesome! I miss living by you guys. Next time we come down we should get together!

Kim said...

Love it!! New Years is so fun when you are a kid. My kids were in bed at 8:30, we have all been sick! Icky!!

Nicole said...

Ahh. The dark side of caffeine. I will polish off an ENTIRE Dr. Pepper 2 liter as soon as Tank is weaned by MYSELF. And then I will drink as much coffee as I can. Maybe I should wean him sooner.

The girls and Jeff made it up late, but I conked out. Happy New Year!

Aspen said...

That pizza looks so good. When are you going to make me some?

Amanda said...

Aspen-
Are you trying to hook up a date with me? : )

Aspen said...

For that pizza I will gladly enjoy your company for an evening.