Thursday, January 15, 2009

Peepers






I liked the hand picture.  It was fun to see if the kids knew which hand was theirs, and if they knew whose hands the others were.  So I decided to try it with eyes.  They all have such different eyes.  All gorgeous.

Once when Nate and I were dating, I took a bunch of pictures of the two of us and cut them up into parts.  Some of the time it was hard to  tell whose eyes or nose I was looking at.  Mouth was easy because of Nate's massive lips.  Just kidding Nate.  When you take out hair we look really similar.  I wonder if it would be that way with our kids.  Can you tell who is who?

9 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the color of there eyes! All of them are beautiful...

liz said...

is that dare at the top? i think that's the (sweet) devil in her eye that I sense. second rhon? she has eyes like you would paint on a princess doll.

Sheri said...

I was going to do a post like this! Damn, that's what I get for waiting.

Awesome by the way. I recognized everyone. LOVE IT!

M. Nelson said...

I cannot tell Dare and B.A. apart. Give me a hint.

They all have beautiful eyes. Awesome post.

Amanda said...

Dare
Rhon
G
B.A.
Mads

I know that is not a hint, but it seems like it took me too long to respond.

westfam said...

We took pictures of all our feet at the beach once. Very fun! You take great pictures!
Suzy

Jamey said...

I was going to guess them all right - I was excited, I guess I am just too slow. But they all have cute eyes!!!

Aspen said...

I was a little unsure if I had Dare and B.A.'s right, but I got a 100%! Now, what do we win?

Deb said...

I love those photos. Some of my favorite photos of my kids are close ups.