Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Missing






     Calling Dad.

















She's so beautiful.








5 comments:

Sheri said...

LOVE the gap. Maybe you should record her talking and post it?

Jenna said...

I love it when they start loosing their teeth. She looks so cute! I just pulled out Mason's bottom tooth at his school the other day when I was there.(I underestimated how much that sucker would bleed though....)

liz said...

i remember losing my first tooth, it was right up there with birthday memories. it's like your own special day of change and attention and the anticipation waiting for it to finally happen!

too cute. she is glowing!

i can't believe you pulled it out. that made my tooth roots ache to read.

Tawnie said...

Now she just needs to loose the other one so she can sing the song "all I want for Christmas"
She is beautiful, all of your kids are. I realy enjoyed her talk on Sunday..She is so smart and didn't skip a beat.

westfam said...

She is a cutie! All your girls are darling!
Suzy