Looks like Mads is suffering from a bit of "frozen face".
As a kid I remember going to temple lights and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I can't decide if that was because the lights at the Arizona Temple were better, or if it was just because I was a kid and everything seemed cool. This was the first year we ventured out in the cold and tried it out. Yes, we have been here for 8 Christmases now, but it is cold here! The kids seemed to like it, but I'm trying to decide if it was worth it. It that bad? There were a few cool trees to see, but it was a long drive and a cold walk. And when it started to get crowded, I went into keep track of kids mode, and nothing is fun while counting to 5 constantly. That being said, this was one of my favorite days of 2008.
2 comments:
The temple lights were less than normal. We go every year and noticed that there were way less lights than normal, and way less people. But, it is always worth going to the temple, even if we aren't going inside. Now get the freaking Christmas music off and put on a new post!
cw
Look how cute your girls look all bundled up! That alone had to be worth it.
Post a Comment