This was when the sun shined for about 30 minutes the day after Christmas. There was already tons of snow, and it just kept coming. It only took us 96 minutes to get all their gear on. Not really, but almost. As soon as I opened the door to free them, Rhon fell flat and made snow angels. Mads tried to copy her. He got stuck.

Of all the kids, B.A. has the most endurance for it. She will stay out there for hours. Even if she is by herself. She was the last one in today too.

G didn't want to stay inside. I promised him he wouldn't like it once he was actually out there. I think he believed me. Every time the door opened, he would reach out and grab some snow and eat it. Look how red his hands are!

Good times.
2 comments:
I finally let Evan go in the snow this year. He would get pissed about having to wear mittens, throw them off, then start to cry when his hands got cold from all the snow he was picking up. And it was a vicious cycle all day.
Holy Ta-moly that is a lot of snow!!! I got out of there in the NICK of time! Looks like some good times Amanda! :)
Post a Comment