R is learning about the Presidents of the US in kindergarten, and her class made this cute replica of Mt. Rushmore. I thought it was a really cool project, and she did such a good job. She has such a great time in kindergarten!
PS-- R to the drive-thru guy today ..."Hey dude! I like your accent!" I really hope he didn't hear her.
3 comments:
Maybe she has a future in claymation?
Your kids are so beautiful! I totally remember you guys...and yes we still have our quest! lol! We did totally copy you :) Well I'm glad you made me privy to your site to blog stalk you! lol!
Hey, I was a nuthead when I started my blog over a year ago and put our whole name out there for all the psycho stalkers to know how to reach us! So I tried to get creative and I am changing our website on March 25 to www.blokthoughts.blogspot.com...so please remember to change it to that so we can continue to keep in touch! Lots of love, Rachelle Kolb
Post a Comment