I got a newsletter today from Rhon's kindergarten teacher. It said she wants them to learn their address. So I asked Rhon what our address was. She didn't know it. I told her she needs to practice because her teacher wants her to know it. "Why does Mrs. Proud want me to know my address?" she asked. I told her because it was important to know. Then she said "Oh, right. So if I get lost someone can return me to my owners."
5 comments:
That's hilarious. What a smart kid :)
that is so funny! your kids say the cuttest things!
That is hilarious! I love it! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I missed going with you lastnight!
I am glad all is going well!
She always had such great, insightful comments in primary too! Such a beauty. Kylie's off track, when do you want to get the girls together?
Don't you have a little dog tag for them to wear around their necks...that is what is sounds like. :)
Post a Comment